The FAB chain conveyor is supported by extruded aluminum profiles. The supporting spars are provided with profiled plastic strips on which the conveyor chain can glide with excellent running smoothness. Lateral guides and holders for sensors can be easily mounted in the aluminum profile. The number of supporting profiles is selected according to the load and nature of the transport units. The drive unit installed under the aluminum profile can be mounted at any position of the conveyor. The omega drive ensures excellent synchronization of the transport units across all supporting profiles.
- Modular design
- Low basic construction height
- Chain drive based on the omega principle
- Spar position adjustable according to the requirements of the transport unit
- Conveyor chain with straight flat links for large contact surface
- Small deflection radii at the transition from conveyor to conveyor
- High variability for attachments
- Maintenance-friendly design
- EURO pallets according to DIN
- Industrial pallets according to DIN
- CP 1–9
- Mesh boxes according to DIN
- Grids, trays, racks, boxes, baskets, etc.
- Customized means of transport