The FAB traversing carriage is used for the automatic transfer of transport units at various loading and unloading points in distribution centers, continuous buffer systems and transport routes. Also known as traversing cars or transfer vehicles, they can be used to redistribute transport units to other conveyor lines at high speed. Depending on the application, chain/roller/belt or support profile conveyors are mounted to the traversing carriage at minimum conveying heights. The toothed belt technology used by FAB is characterized by very quiet running, high performance and durability with low maintenance requirements.
- Modular design
- Low basic construction height
- Use of toothed belt technology
- High driving dynamics
- High positioning accuracy
- Excellent running smoothness
- EURO pallets according to DIN
- Industrial pallets according to DIN
- CP 1–9
- Mesh boxes according to DIN
- Grids, trays, racks, boxes, baskets, etc.
- Customized means of transport