Heading in the right direction with passion and ambition
FAB GmbH in Waldshut-Tiengen - from metal workshop to logistics specialists.
Curiosity and a passion for technology were the driving forces behind Anton Müller's decision to take over his father's metalworking business in 1972, after having studied mechanical engineering.
Over the course of more than 40 years, the passionated young entrepreneur turned the sole proprietorship into an internationally successful medium-sized company with more than sixty employees.
- 1972 Anton Müller takes over his father's metalwork business
- 1974 Founding of FAB GmbH with headquarters in Höchenschwand
- 1979 Relocation of company headquarters to Albbruck-Birndorf, partners: Anton and Hedi Müller
- 1996 Relocation of company headquarters to Waldshut-Tiengen, construction of a new plant
- 2015 Expansion by approx. 900 m² of production space and approx. 1,050 m² of covered outdoor area