Truck loading and unloading systems
Save time and operate efficiently
The loading and unloading of trucks has a key function in the field of loading and picking areas. Through the combined use of our automated truck and stationary conveyor systems, we achieve a much more efficient and more trouble-free flow of materials in this area.
In addition, our automatic system coupling (ASK) permits even greater process reliability and allows us to reach optimum loading times.
- Short truck downtime for loading and unloading
- Loading/unloading of a semi-trailer in less than 4 minutes
- Careful loading
- Economisation of loading bays
Material handling for system semi-trailers
- Transport carpet system
- Roller conveyor chain system
ASK (automatic system coupling)
- Automatic energy and signal coupling after the docking procedure
- Optimised cycle times
Materials handling for loading and unloading area and for picking zone
- Chain and roller conveyors
- Slat conveyors
- Request-specific system configurations
Load securing system
- Load securing for various product carriers specifically in semi-trailers with sliding-floor system.